We're proud to stand behind our products. That's why all Staron® surfaces come with a warranty backed by Samsung. Be sure to carefully read all the details and specifications provided below to make sure you qualify.
Permanently installed Staron® Solid Surfaces sheets and shapes (the “Product”) are warranted by SAMSUNG/CHEIL INDUSTRIES INC. (hereunder
“SAMSUNG”) in the United States and Canada to the original owner. Staron® Solid Surfaces must be fabricated and installed by Staron® CFI (Certified Fabricator Installer), used and maintained in accordance with instructions provided by SAMSUNG. SAMSUNG at its sole option will repair or replace, without charge, such Product if it fails due to a manufacture defect during the first ten (10) years after the date of initial installation. This includes necessary real cost charges needed to repair or replace the Product. Although SAMSUNG shall make its best effort to repair or replace with the best possible color match to the original as possible, SAMSUNG cannot guarantee the exact color in the event of repair or replacement. All instructions for filling a claim under this limited warranty are available from your dealer and fabrication/installation source or by contacting SAMSUNG directly.
This limited warranty is transferable during the 10-year period following initial installation only when the new owner notifies SAMSUNG in writing.
This warranty excludes the following :
- 1. Minor conditions such as stains, scratches, water spots and burns;
- 2. Failure to comply with SAMSUNG’s instructions including fabrication, installation, care, maintenance, etc;
- 3. Any products moved from their original place of installation;
- 4. Failure or dissatisfaction with appearance and performance of joints or seams, or of any adhesive,
caulk or other accessory items (except for performance defect arising out of the use of Staron®- brand adhesive);
- 5. Color variation from the sample;
- 6. Exact color match as a result of Product replacement or repair is not guaranteed;
- 7. Failure caused by other substructure support;
- 8. Misuse, abuse (including impact damage and contact with chemical reagents not intended for use with Product);
- 9. Improper fabrication, installation, handling or maintenance;
- 10. Damage caused by excessive heat; or by an act of nature;
- 11. Workmanship of Fabricators or Installers;
- 12. Damages from other than manufacturing defect;
- 13. Any Product installed or located outdoors, such as outdoor kitchens, BBQ work surfaces, or in heated areas such as saunas,
steam rooms, and shower pans;
- 14. In-Carton products including components made from Staron;
- 15. Any Product installed in recreational vehicles;
- 16. Any Product fabricated and installed in commercial applications; and
- 17. Fabrication, Installation, Modification or Repairs made by other than Staron® CFI (Certified Fabricator Installer).
SAMSUNG’s obligation hereunder is limited solely to the repair or replacement including necessary reasonable real cost charges of the Products purchased hereunder. Except as to what is stated in this limited warranty herein, SAMSUNG makes no warranties, express or implied, in respect to the Product, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and all such warranties hereby are expressly disclaimed. SAMSUNG does not warrant that the Product will meet the end users’ requirements. SAMSUNG shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, indirect, special, punitive, or exemplary damages of any kind, including lost good will, lost profits, lost business, or other indirect economic damages, and further including injury to property, whether such claim is based on theories of contract, negligence, tort (including strict liability) or otherwise, as a result of breach of any warranty regardless of whether SAMSUNG was advised, had other reason to know, or in fact knew of the possibility of such damages.
SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION STATED ABOVE, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH WILL VARY FROM STATE TO STATE OR, IN CANADA FROM PROVINCE TO PROVINCE. FEDERAL WARRANTY LAW DOES NOT PERMIT THE DISCLAIMER OR MODIFICATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING UNDER APPLICABLE STATE LAW FOR CONSUMER PRODUCTS. HOWEVER, ANY OF SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTIES SHALL EXPIRE AT THE EARLIER OF THE EXPIRATION OF THE PERIOD OF THE IMPLIED WARRANTY REQUIRED UNDER STATE LAW.
Warranty Qualification :
To activate this limited warranty, please have your Staron® CFI (Certified Fabricator Installer) complete an online warranty registration and provide you with the registration number. Also, you must present the original sales receipt or produce proof of purchase and installation of Staron® Solid Surfaces, which clearly proves the Product purchase and date of installation, in order to obtain service under this limited warranty. If you are unable to obtain a warranty registration number, please contact your local Staron® distributor or write to SAMSUNG at the address below.
To obtain warranty service :
To obtain service under this limited warranty, contact the source from which you purchased Staron® Solid Surfaces. For more information about this warranty, please contact your local Staron® distributor or write to SAMSUNG at the address below:
SAMSUNG Staron® Warranty Center
14251 E. Firestone Blvd. La Mirada, CA 90638 U.S.A.
This warranty cannot be modified, amended, or in any way altered except by an instrument in writing signed by an authorized officer of SAMSUNG.